|Written on November 25, 2007 on 2:34 pm | by Kenneth Foo|
My blogging life is just getting better and better. Just in a short 2 month time, I already see the tremendous growth of this blog and I believe it will blast even more further in the coming days.
Anyway, things got busier when it start to be better. No kidding, I got more work on hand because I am filled with business ideas. Currently I’m working on my latest product “Michael Learns To Blog” and hopefully it’ll be launch on the coming month. Apparently it hurts my blogging time, if you notice I’ve not been posting on the last few days. I think I should manage my time better from now.
I got a massive plan going on, here they are :
1. New Awesome Niche For BloggersJourney - Don’t worry, we aren’t going to shift to another world, it’s just slightly little changes. I’ve review what I’ve posted all along the time and I found out that all this is not just useful to bloggers but to all the INTERNET ENTREPRENEUR as well. So after heavy consideration, I decide to change and focus on “Self-Improvement & Motivation For Internet Entrepreneur“.
I don’t know you’ll like it or not but I think it’s fantastic don’t they? It’s my passion to help Internet Entrepreneur to success.
2. New Design - For sure if BloggersJourney are about to have a new niche It’ll need a new theme to fit in, I am working on this too. (I don’t really like to outsource everything because life is about learning, the more I get to learn the more I get to share)
3. Advertising Space “MAY BE” open by next month - This blog growth is far from what I expect, BloggersJourney now have over 150 RSS Subscribers and I think it’ll hit 250 by next month. Few of them has been asking me if they can buy advertising space here but I’m not sure whether it’s a good time to sell it. I don’t hope advertiser bought my ad space and get nothing from it, I don’t want them to lose their money.
But since it’s growing wildly and they are asking, I am confidence that it is well ready to be sold.
|Written on November 21, 2007 on 5:30 pm | by Kenneth Foo|
There are thirty major reasons for failure, and thirteen major principles through which people accumulate fortunes. As you go over the list, check yourself by it, point by point, for the purpose of discovering how many of these causes-of-failure stand between you and success.
1. UNFAVORABLE HEREDITARY BACKGROUND. There is but little, if anything, which can be done fr people who are born with a deficiency in brain power. This philosophy offers but one method of bridging this weakness - through the aid of the Master Mind. Observe with profit, however, that this is the ONLY one of the thirty causes of failure which may not be easily corrected by any individual.
2. LACK OF A WELL-DEFINED PURPOSE IN LIFE. There is no hope of success for the person who does not have a central purpose, or definite goal at which to aim. Ninety-eight out of those had no such aim.
3. LACK OF AMBITION TO AIM ABOVE MEDIOCRITY. We offer no hope for the person who is so indifferent as not to want to get ahead in life, and who is not willing to pay the price.
4. INSUFFICIENT EDUCATION. This is a handicap which may be overcome with comparative ease. Experience has proven that the best-educated people are often those who are known as “self-made,” or self-educated. It takes more than a college degree to make one a person of education. Any person who is educated is one who has learned to get whatever he wants in life without violating the rights of others. Education consists, not so much of knowledge, but of knowledge effectively and persistently APPLIED. Men are paid, not merely for what thy know, but more particularly for WHAT THEY DO WITH THAT WHICH THEY KNOW.
5. LACK OF SELF-DISCIPLINE. Discipline comes through self-control. This means that one must control all negative qualities. Before you can control conditions, you must first control yourself. Self-mastery is the hardest job you will ever tackle.
If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self. You may see at one and the same time both your best friend and your greatest enemy, by stepping in front of a mirror.
6. ILL HEALTH. No person may enjoy outstanding success without good health. Many of the causes of ill health are subject to mastery and control. These, in the main are :
a. Overeating of foods not conductive to health.
b. Wrong habits of thought; giving expression to negatives.
c. Wrong use of, and over indulgence in sex.
d. Lack of proper physical exercise
e. An inadequate supply of fresh air, due to improper breathing.
7. UNFAVORABLE ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES DURING CHILDHOOD. “As the twig is bent, so shall the tree grow.” Most people who have criminal tendencies acquire them as the result of bad environment and improper associates during childhood.
8. PROCRASTINATION. This is one of the most common causes of failure. “Old Man Procrastination” stands within the shadow of every human being, waiting his opportunity to spoil one’s chances of success. Most of us go through life as failures, because we are waiting for the “time to be right” to start doing something worthwhile. Do not wait. The time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
9. LACK OF PERSISTENCE. Most of use are good “starters” but poor “finishers” of everything we begin. Moreover, people are prone to give up at the first signs of defeat. There is no substitute for PERSISTENCE. The person who makes PERSISTENCE his watch-word, discover that “Old Man Failure” finally becomes tired, and makes his departure. Failure cannot cope with PERSISTENCE.
10. NEGATIVE PERSONALITY. There is no hope of success for the person who repels people through a negative personality. success comes through the application of POWER, and power is attained through the cooperative efforts of other people. A negative personality will not induce cooperation.
11. UNCONTROLLED DESIRE FOR “SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.” The gambling instinct drives millions of people to failure. Evidence of this may be found in a study of the Wall Street crash of ‘29, during which millions of people tried to make money by gambling on stock margins.
12. LACK OF A WELL DEFINED POWER OF DECISION. Men who succeed reach decisions promptly, and change them, if at all, very slowly. Men who fail, reach decisions, if at all, very slowly, and change them frequently, and quickly. Indecision and procrastination are twin brothers. Where one is found, the other may usually be found also. Kill off this pair before they completely “hog-tie” you to the treadmill of FAILURE.
13. WRONG SELECTION OF A MATE IN RELATIONSHIP. This a most common cause of failure. The relationship of marriage brings people intimately into contact. Unless his relationship is harmonious, failure is likely to follow. Moreover, it will be a form of failure that is marked by misery and unhappiness, destroying all signs of AMBITION.
14. OVER-CAUTION. The person who takes no chances, generally has to take whatever is left when others are through choosing. Over-caution is as bad as under-caution. Both are extremes to be guarded against. Life itself is filled with the element of chance.
15. WRONG SELECTION OF ASSOCIATES IN BUSINESS. this is one of the most common causes of failure in business. In marketing personal services, one should use great care to select an employer who will be an inspiration, and who is, himself, intelligent and successful. We emulate those with whom we associate most closely.Pick an employer who is worth emulating.
16. SUPERSTITION AND PREJUDICE. Superstition is a form a fear. It is also a sign of ignorance. Men who success keep open minds and are afraid of nothing.
|Written on November 21, 2007 on 12:47 am | by Kenneth Foo|
This eBook I created was done to guide bloggers toward success. I can turn this into profit but I decided to let my readers download it for free because my blogging standpoint is always place my readers on the highest priority. So grab it now with zero cost, you can download it just by filling up the form above.
The title of the book is called “6 Steps To Blogging Success“. You will learn how to deal with yourself, how to condition yourself to blogging success, how to take massive action, creating a plan and much more.
What you’ll about to learn is something you never read before, something that no one had ever taught you. I believe if you do read it with your heart, you will be able to manage your blogging life and position yourself to success. Most bloggers give up on the half way because they do not know these secret.
I included a special section called “Blog Workshop” in the book so you can have real practical exercise rather than just reading and try to understand.
Please do grab a copy and enjoy the book!
|Written on November 18, 2007 on 2:30 am | by Kenneth Foo|
Top 10 Rank From Technorati
Rank 1 : Engadget
Authority : 32,315
Rank 2 : Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide
Authority : 25,016
Rank 3 : Techcrunch
Authority : 23,897
Rank 4 : Boing Boing
Authority : 23,796
Rank 5 : Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
Authority : 18,328
Rank 6 : Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Authority : 16,813
Rank 7 : Ars Technica
Authority : 16,513
Rank 8 : WordPress › Blog
Authority : 16,119
Rank 9 : Mashable! The Social Networking Blog
Authority : 15,463
Rank 10 : Blog di Beppe Grillo
Authority : 15,055
Top 10 Rank From 45n5
Rank 1 : Problogger
PageRank : 6
Technorati : 16
Alexa : 2,056
Rank 2 : Shoemoney
PageRank : 6
Technorati : 51
Alexa : 2,486
Rank 3 : John Chow
PageRank : 4
Technorati : 40
Alexa : 2,383
Rank 4 : Dosh Dosh
PageRank : 6
Technorati : 35
Alexa : 7,297
Rank 5 : Performancing
PageRank : 4
Technorati : 60
Alexa : 6,239
Rank 6 : Daily Blog Tips
PageRank : 5
Technorati : 446
Alexa : 2,056
Rank 7: Andy Beard - Niche marketing
PageRank : 4
Technorati : 763
Alexa : 12,793
Rank 8 : John Cow
PageRank : 3
Technorati : 2237
Alexa : 12,510
Rank 9 : Blogstorm
PageRank : 4
Technorati : 3836
Alexa : 16,161
Rank 10 : Courtney Tuttle
PageRank : 4
Technorati : 1116
Alexa : 22,818
Top 10 Blog According To FeedBurner Stat
Top 8 Google Adsense Earner From JohnChow.com
1: Markus Frind: PlentyOfFish.com - $300,000 per month
Markus Frind is a local Vancouverite who is turning the online dating world upside down. His site, Plentyoffish.com is the biggest free dating site on the Internet. Plentyoffish.com receives up to 500 million page views per month and make over $10,000 per day for Markus, who runs the site from home.
You think a site this big would be staffed by a hundred people but the only employee that Markus has is his girlfriend, who helps to answer the emails. Markus coded Plenty of Fish all by himself. The site is lean and mean and requires only four servers to handle all that traffic.
2: Kevin Rose: Digg.com - $250,000 per month
Kevin Rose started Digg in December of 2004 with just $1000. Today Digg is one of the biggest news sites on the Net, with over 400,000 members and over 200 million page views per month. According to this article from Business week, Digg will make $3 million this year from a combination of Google AdSense and Federated Media ads. Unfortunately, only Mr. Rose and his accountants knows how much came from Google and how much came from Federated Media. I can try to take a guess based on the number of times I have seen a Federated Media ad vs. a Google ad on Digg but, being in Canada, it’s almost 100% Google ads.
Whatever Google’s share of Digg’s $250,000 per month in ad revenues may be, one thing is for sure, it is not small.
3: Jeremy Schoemaker - $140,000 per month
If ever anyone can be considered an Internet marketing superstar, ShoeMoney would be near the top of the list. Jeremy Schoemaker is a search engine marketer who knows how to take advantage of both Google AdSense and AdWords. In the above photo, you see him with the biggest Google AdSense check he has ever received from Google. The income was earned back in the month of August 2005. Since then Mr. Schoemaker has moved to wire transfers. No doubt, he got tired to dealing with the bank tellers when trying to deposit $100K plus checks every month.
Unlike the other Google whores on this list, ShoeMoney, as he likes to be call, does not own just one site. He makes his enormous Google checks using hundreds of sites and thousands of domains.
|Written on November 16, 2007 on 5:00 pm | by Kenneth Foo|
I hope everyone likes the new theme!
It didn’t take long for me to customize this theme because I already have the source of the design. I’m really proud that I can do the design and customize everything by myself. Seriously I used to learn all of these from the internet. So my little tips will be try to learn as much as you can, the internet is an unlimited source for you to access all the information or tutorial you need. You might save up to hundred or thousand of dollars just by learning some of the skill.
You may have noticed that this theme is a bit different than my last one. Here are the changes that this theme provides.
1. More Room - I can now include bigger images in my post because I have a bigger posting area. It will make for a more eye-pleasing post and a more enjoyable experience.
2. Newsletter Sign-up - I’m ready to give out my first series of “Steps To Blogging Success”. There will be a section in the top right to allow you to sign up and download it.
3. No more mess - I was having some problem with my previous design, It was perfect if I view it from my own PC. But if someone who are using different resolution display, it was a totally disaster. Now it is well-made for any screen resolution.
So tell me what you think. Any suggestion?